Winter wants, just a few things that I wouldn’t mind having. Winter is coming, and for me it is about snuggling up in bed, comfy clothing or out enjoying the snow. These are my Winter wants. Just a few things that I have seen that caught my eye. Some I have already managed to acquire … lucky me!
1. Slippers are a must in Winter on my tile floors but I was looking for something without leather and I found these Felted Slippers – hand knitted felt slippers in natural creamy white wool, wooden button over at Felt for NZD$59
2. This gorgeous super soft Velvet Channel Quilted Throw is from Gorgi and has been on my wishlist for a while
3. I love these knitted ottomans and they seem to be everywhere. This one is from Kmart in Aussie and costs just AUD$29 … bargain!
4. This jacket is a little bit special and would be something to treasure for many, many years. From Kathmandu this Goose Down Hooded Jacket v5 is just want I would love NZD$599.98
5. The Hibernate collection from Kip & Co is really hitting the spot with me, but then I love all their beautiful ranges. The vibrant colours add some personality to any interior. Be careful though, you will fall in love with this brand! You have been warned.
6. Lucky me, I am actually getting one of these amazing made in New Zealand wool duvets from Moemoe. Nothing beats wool in my opinion NZD$209 – on sale over at Harvey Norman at the moment for just NZD$159
7. A cuddly jumper is in order and this Garage oversized roll neck knit jumper at The Warehouse for just NZD$39
8. Moemoe do it again for me with their lavender scented wool pillows. I am now the proud owner of three of these and they lightly scent the entire room … blissful sleeping! Grab some from Harvey Norman at just NZD$49.99
9. Yes, I want to follow in my children’s footsteps and learn to snowboard. I found this awesome set from Torpedo 7. This board and binding set is usually NZD$649.99 but on sale for NZD$349.99 at the mo! Get in quick … winter is here!
Category: Products We Love!